Friday, May 15, 2009

iYouTube

Like many people out there, I'm pretty familiar with YouTube as I use it almost on a daily basis. You can find so much on there such as clips from your favorite TV shows, news broadcasts, science experiments, pranks, music, instructional videos etc.. When I go to YouTube, I pretty much know what I want to search for although sometimes I just surf the site by checking out the most recently updated videos, top rated, or videos that YouTube selects for me based on videos I've watched in the past. I chose a guitar instructional video because I like to see peoples' different techniques to playing just to better my technique or because they are insanely good and I just want to watch. Sometimes, they are very helpful but it depends on how well the instructor teaches and the quality of the video. The nice thing about YouTube is that you can upload your own videos and have your own online instructional class about any topic; I referred to one about snowboarding back in winter. I find that Google Video can be better to use sometimes, especially if you want to watch a full length feature because YouTube has a 10 minute maximum so instead of watching the movie straight through, you have to watch in parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment